Industry Compliance and Certifications
Our Commitment To Trust & Transparency
Building trust starts with transparency.
Knorex is committed to safeguarding our clients’ privacy, while ensuring that clients can deliver the best advertising experience to visitors. We continue to strive to enhance our quality and standards whenever possible to bring you peace of mind and confidence when using our services.
We continue to invest and have achieved rigorous industry standards in security and brand safety, and we voluntarily subject ourselves to verification and certification by independent third-party auditors and standards bodies).
- Knorex is a member of these bodies, where we work closely with these auditors and certification bodies annually to establish responsible privacy practices across our services, and safeguarding our clients’ personal details.
- Learn more at our Privacy Center
- Protection against fraudulent ad traffic
- Reduce amount of ad campaign dollars lost to bot traffic instead of generating consumer impressions
- Committed to fighting online fraud, piracy, malware, and lack of transparency
- Ensure that your brand is not associated with unwanted content
- Reduce risk of misplacement of ads on digital media of all types
- Buy advertising inventory with confidence
- Awarded the 2022 TAG Certified Seal Against Ad Fraud and Brand Safety Threats
- Obtained the ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Certification
- Continual improvement on our information security systems
- Levels of protection and security are embedded in our processes to give customers peace of mind and confidence in our security
- Learn more at our ISO page
Healthcare Information Protection
- Compliant with HIPAA to ensure appropriate protection of electronic protected health-related information
- Implementing physical, administrative, technical security measures
- Performing regular HIPAA risk assessments
- Ensure your health information is securely protected
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- CCPA compliant, Californian residents can contact us and make requests to: view data, prohibit sale of their data, delete their data, and port their data, among others.
- Notifying residents in the unlikely case of data breaches
- Residents can also ask about how their data is stored and used
- We take your privacy seriously: Knorex is fully GDPR compliant
- Establish and protects privacy rights of individuals in the EU
- Gives you control over how your personal data is processed, collected, stored, and used
- Constantly review data processing activities to ensure full compliance