Last Revised: 13 Jan 2023
Cookies are small files containing rows of letters and numbers stored on the web browser of your computer or mobile device that enable the cookie owner to recognize your browser when you visit the cookie owner’s website. The website you visit typically will set one or more cookies directly to your visiting browser, known as first-party cookies, or may trigger cookies set by other web domains, known as third-party cookies, that the owner embedded within their website. While we may automatically use some cookies that are strictly necessary to provide the services you request or enable communications, we request your consent for all of our other cookie uses.
Types of Cookie We Use
There are cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of our website and related services, while other types of cookies that are non-essential but for other purposes as listed below:
- Strictly necessary cookies. Our website requires the use of these cookies to properly operate or provide necessary functions relating to the services you request. They include, for example, cookies enabling you to securely log into our website, or purchase products.
- Non-necessary cookies, which are cookies that are non-essential consist of the following types:
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us and our third-party service providers to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. Such cookies help improve how our website works by, for example, ensuring that users can easily find what they need on our website. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individual profile.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies enable helpful but non-essential website functions that improve your website experience. By recognizing you when you return to our website, they may, for example, allow us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, or remember your preferences.
- Advertising, tracking, or targeting cookies. These cookies enable different advertising related functions. They may allow us to record information about your visit to our website, such as pages visited, links followed, and videos viewed so we can make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Cross-Border Data Transfers: The cookies we use may process, store, or transfer personal data in and to a country outside your own, with privacy laws that provide different, possibly lower, protections. You consent to this transfer, storing, or processing when you consent to our cookie use. We have business operations in these countries. Please review each third-party cookie provider’s policy to learn more about its location.
Most web browsers allow you to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Do take note that using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper site operation.