We Value Your Privacy
Knorex is committed to safeguarding your need for privacy, as either a visitor to our websites (knorex.com), a user or a customer of our products and services, or a viewer of our ad units used to promote our advertising clients’ products or services on our marketing partner websites, mobile apps and videos.
Opt Out Tools
To opt out from any of our online tracking technologies, including from Online Interest- or behavioural-based Advertising, use the following tools provided by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) or Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC).
- EU: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu
- UK: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
- US or elsewhere (except EU/UK): http://optout.aboutads.info
To opt out from mobile app environment, follow the instructions below to reset your device advertising ID:
- click here if you are using an iOS device
- click here if you are using an Android device
- or alternatively, go AppChoices to opt out using mobile app
Visit AdChoices to learn more about the various opt-out tools and privacy options available to you.
Cookie Notice & Settings
Knorex is a member and active participant of many leading industry-wide initiatives that provide greater transparency and control for users. Below are some of our industry affiliations:
- Knorex, as a registered vendor on the Global Vendor List (GVL) under IAB Europe’s GDPR Transparency & Consent Framework (TCF) complies with its specifications and policies. Knorex’s ID within the framework is #325. Registered vendors are able to work closely with publishers under GDPR rules.
- Knorex is a member of IAB UK.
- Knorex is a member of IAB SEA+India.
- Knorex adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) self-regulatory principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. Consumer can easily opt out from our advertising services.
- Knorex is a member of the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and is in compliance with the EDAA’s self-regulatory principles.
- Knorex is a member of the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC) and is in compliance with the DAAC’s self-regulatory principles.
- Knorex is a member of the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) (Knorex’s TAG-ID: e8ed03de2aec4d42), which is created by the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s), Association of National Advertisers (ANA), and Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), that seeks to work with companies throughout the digital ad supply chain in eliminating fraudulent digital advertising traffic, combating malware, fighting ad-supported Internet piracy to promote brand integrity, and promoting brand safety through greater transparency.
- Knorex submits to independent auditing by a third-party, the Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC). The ABC sets industry-agreed standards for media brand measurement across print, digital and events. It also verifies data, processes and good practice to industry-agreed standards.